Executive - EHS - Environment Management Firm (5-7 yrs)
One of the Large Environment Management firm is hiring an Executive EHS in Delhi/Mohali/Other Locations in Pujnab
The right candidate for this position will have extensive experience in managing Health & Safety in large sites preferably in Solid Waste Management Industry.
Main Responsibilities :
- Should be able to visualize risk associated during various Operational activities and safety measures required to minimize those risk.
- should be self-driven with excellent communication and motivation skill to drive safety initiative across the organization.
- Role holder will be overall responsible for ensuring that required EHS standards are followed at project & Operation sites.
- Will be responsible for implementing EHS related programs/policies & ensure its implementation across the location to meet the business requirements
- Should be able to visualize various risk related to Health & Safety in all the works being carried out and be able to advise about the required safety guidelines to be followed by Project team so to ensure zero-incident & near misses.
- Responsible for conducting regular training and awareness program on EHS across the organization.
- Implement the Safety program to improve the safety standards at all levels.
- Introduce new methods of work to enable the project managers to control the EHS effectively.
- Develop and implement a training matrix to improve the knowledge of EHS.
- Ensure that all EHS documentation is up to date.
- Audit projects periodically and report on the findings, implement improvement measures as required.
- Carry out due diligence on contractors for suitability to carryout contracts.
- Build good working relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Ensure that reports are done on time and any measures required are done in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly MIS to head office.
- Must routinely and clearly communicate expectations, measurement and performance of the company safety culture to all employees.
- Graduate (Preferably BE/BTech/in Mechanical/Electrical/) with minimum 3 years of experience or Diploma in Engineering (Preferably in Mechanical/Electrical/) with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety or equivalent .
- Relevant experience in Safety Management in large Factory/Sites especially in Solid Waste Management Industry
- Strong Client facing and vendor management experience
- Experience working with Physical and Virtual teams
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- A strong customer centric approach
- Strong Communication skill (both written & verbal) and ability to drive people
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- This role will give higher weightage towards Health & Safety related experience.
- Excellent knowledge on identifying EHS hazards and workplace safety practices.
- Experience in MIS preparation on EHS reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Team player and having good interpersonal skills.