Executive - EHS - Environment Management Firm (5-7 yrs)
One of the Large Environment Management firm is hiring an Executive EHS in Delhi/Mohali/Other Locations in Pujnab
The right candidate for this position will have extensive experience in managing Health & Safety in large sites preferably in Solid Waste Management Industry.
Main Responsibilities :
- Should be able to visualize risk associated during various Operational activities and safety measures required to minimize those risk.
- should be self-driven with excellent communication and motivation skill to drive safety initiative across the organization.
- Role holder will be overall responsible for ensuring that required EHS standards are followed at project & Operation sites.
- Will be responsible for implementing EHS related programs/policies & ensure its implementation across the location to meet the business requirements
- Should be able to visualize various risk related to Health & Safety in all the works being carried out and be able to advise about the required safety guidelines to be followed by Project team so to ensure zero-incident & near misses.
- Responsible for conducting regular training and awareness program on EHS across the organization.
- Implement the Safety program to improve the safety standards at all levels.
- Introduce new methods of work to enable the project managers to control the EHS effectively.
- Develop and implement a training matrix to improve the knowledge of EHS.
- Ensure that all EHS documentation is up to date.
- Audit projects periodically and report on the findings, implement improvement measures as required.
- Carry out due diligence on contractors for suitability to carryout contracts.
- Build good working relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Ensure that reports are done on time and any measures required are done in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly MIS to head office.
- Must routinely and clearly communicate expectations, measurement and performance of the company safety culture to all employees.
- Graduate (Preferably BE/BTech/in Mechanical/Electrical/) with minimum 3 years of experience or Diploma in Engineering (Preferably in Mechanical/Electrical/) with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety or equivalent .
- Relevant experience in Safety Management in large Factory/Sites especially in Solid Waste Management Industry
- Strong Client facing and vendor management experience
- Experience working with Physical and Virtual teams
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness
- A strong customer centric approach
- Strong Communication skill (both written & verbal) and ability to drive people
- Very good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
- This role will give higher weightage towards Health & Safety related experience.
- Excellent knowledge on identifying EHS hazards and workplace safety practices.
- Experience in MIS preparation on EHS reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Team player and having good interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.