Recruitment Specialist at V3 Staffing Solutio Pvt Ltd
Views:57 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Engineer - Sound Lab (4-6 yrs)
Executive Sound Lab Engineer
Qualification & Experience: Diploma Mechanical; 4 to 6 Year Experience
BE Mechanical: 2 to 4 Year Exp.
- Need highly motivated and technical person who understand and expert in Sound and vibration lab operations, Machine installation, troubleshooting, calibration and cycle balancing of RAC .
Following are the preferred Job description:
- Detail know how of Sound lab Operation, machine installation and Troubleshooting
- Able to Simulate the lab and product Issues and provide the solution of the same
- Capable to Lead the Sound and Vibration testing activity for HVAC products
- Capable to prepare test plan, Monitor Execute and lead product which include new lab setup .
- Knowledge about Test Standards.
- Knowledge about RAC, PAC product testing and Validation
- Capable to analyses the product failure, its rectification, and corrective actions.
- Basic knowledge about product certification for various countries.
- Can work with Lab software, detail knowledge of ongoing technology in Sound and Vibration
- Able to lead Calibration activity and coordinate with sound lab vendor
- Able to do MIS and lead Various automation projects
1. Work as Sound Lab Engineer for ensuring lab operation for sound lab
2. Project Engineer for Sound and vibration validation ensuring all regulatory need meets
3. Work to develop and drive the processes, Understand the regulatory need and make changes as necessary in test plan
4. Work with all stakeholders for project update and MIS.
5. Troubleshooting and Maintenance of sound lab and its equipment
6. Perform the Calibration of Equipment's and create the SOP.
7. Drive Lab automation and reduce NVA
8. Drive Kaizen and Safety Culture
9. Work with Sound lab vendor for lab troubleshooting, new technology, arranging training etc.
10. Able to perform the day-to-day operations in sound lab and able to come in shifts as per project demand.
11. Create the test reports and able to judge the outcome in testing.
12. Drive Kaizen and Safety Culture