HR at ASSIST ASIA CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:32 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Import/Export Shipping Documentation (1-3 yrs)
- Prepare complete set of documents pertaining to import/export shipping documentation
- Maintain a direct relationship with the Bank pertaining to all export/import procedures and documentation.
- Complete paperwork for acquiring certificates/lab test reports for the required items.
- Prepare Sales and Purchase contracts, issue Certificate of Origin, Customs/Insurance declaration, Monthly delivery/sales report, issue payment vouchers, etc.
- Prepare suppliers contracts and getting the same validated and filed.
- Maintenance of permit records and generate monthly permit records
- Generate invoicing, including input of costs and revenue and ensure timely and accurate billing
- Generate credit note
- Filing of documents and upload document
- All other duties that are assigned from time to time
- Work experience as an Import/Export Documentation Executive will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good Communication Skills