Executive/Junior Engineer - Quality - Manufacturing Firm (3-8 yrs)
Executive/Junior Engineer- Quality - Manufacturing
The Junior Engineer - Quality's role is that of operating the plant equipment in a safe manner, which would allow for Yield and Cost targets to be achieved. This role also focuses on constant quality checks and basic troubleshooting.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Yield performance - Critical in achievement of this performance measure from actions during shift hours, and diligence to ensure the quality of the product.
- Availability performance - Support for the Engineering team through regular inspections, as well as conducting basic lubrication and cleaning tasks
- Safety - Training, discipline and diligence in order to maintain a high level of safety for colleagues as well as self.
- WCM - Essential in supporting the plant's WCM activities, by successfully participating in an Autonomous Maintenance team through rigour and pace.
- Operation of plant equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Observe and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in order to achieve standardization and a high level of performance
- Exposure to 7 QC tools & Statistical techniques
- Investigate on quality feedback from customers and take corrective actions in the plant
- Support the Engineering team in troubleshooting of recurring problems, whilst helping with inspection and lubrication routines
- Regularly do housekeeping and cleaning in the work area to maintain good standards
- Participate actively in an Autonomous Maintenance Team in a chosen area, to drive out losses whilst improving performance
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Generate production SE report/K2 report
- Yield - Based on budget.
- Safety adherence of TF1 & TF2 =0
- Risk Assessment (As per new format based on CSG standard.) & Safety Warning implementation 100%
Years of work experience : 3 - 5 years
Job Knowledge/Work Experience (Preferred) : (FEMALE Preferred)
- Good experience in manufacturing, process engineering or technical project development, with a good understanding of the plant organization.
- It is preferable that the candidate has worked shifts before as well. Academically strong candidates who have good number of experience can also be considered for the role.
Education (Preferred Degree) : B.Tech with specialization in Chemical