Executive - Logistics - Chemical & Allied Products - eCommerce Vertical (2-5 yrs)
Office work - handling ecommerce and logistics
Role & responsibilities :
- The Logistics executive works with internal and external teams to ensure accurate shipping and delivery schedule for new and existing products.
- The logistics executive will be collaborating with other departments, including sales, marketing, and order management; and shipping.
- Logistics executives are also responsible for the direct day-to-day operations to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, or accuracy, or timeliness objectives of the department.
- They work together with logistics planners and build logistics plans to guarantee availability of products or services, and streamline processes and flow of goods from point of order to delivery.
- They are also responsible for providing an uninterrupted flow of materials, supplies, and services to meet customer demand.
- This job requires the person to pack and shift the jewellery.
Preferred candidate profile :
- Candidate should be from E-Commerce background preferably.
- Male Candidates are only preferred.
- Proficient Computer knowledge and should be good in MS Excel.
- He should be able to handle E-Commerce as well as sales.