HR Associate at Pros & Pawns HR Consultants
Views:108 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Logistics - eCommerce (1-3 yrs)
What you will do :
1. Handle day-to-day operations to ensure achievement of productivity, accuracy, timeliness & cost objectives of the department.
2. Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate, mode, and routing
3. Handle inbound & outbound materials to ensure prompt delivery to customers.
4. Work with and monitor the productivity of partners in the supply chain to ensure smooth operations.
5. Responsible for utilizing logistics IT systems or software to optimize procedures.
6. Responsible for dispatching and tracking the shipments to ensure delivery according to customer requirements. Communicating the shipments progress to both customers and internal stakeholders.
7. Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper management.
8. Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction.
9. Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all orders, transportation and inventory.
10. Take responsibility for the success or failure of order dispatch and delivery schedule.
11. Ensure zero sales lost due to stock-outs (Inventory accuracy)
12. Ensure optimum utilization of space and Improve Inbound & outbound TAT
13. Take initiatives to optimize Inventory Management & Fulfilment process
Required Qualifications and Skills :
Technical Competencies :
- Bachelor's degree and PG diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Proven working experience of 1-3 years in Logistics operations preferably from the healthcare industry.
- On-ground working knowledge of logistics and supply chain operations.
- Knowledge of the consumer goods or pharma industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Can-do attitude & adaptability to a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage staff.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects