Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:135 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive/Manager - New Product Development (4-6 yrs)
Executive/ Manager - New Product Development Specialist (Lithium Ion Battery)
- Lead the development of new lithium-ion battery products from concept to market launch.
- Conduct market research to identify emerging trends and customer needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers, researchers, and product managers, to define project goals and specifications.
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost analysis for new product concepts.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and partners in the lithium-ion industry.
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in lithium-ion battery technology and industry standards.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members.
- Participate in product testing, quality control, and troubleshooting activities.
- Ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE with 4 to 5 years of experience in the lithium-ion battery industry or a related field.
2. Strong knowledge of lithium-ion battery technology and manufacturing processes.
3. Demonstrated project management skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams.
4. Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
5. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6. Leadership abilities and a track record of delivering results.
7. Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software is a plus.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.