Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:354 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Executive - Material Management (2-7 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join an employer that highly values its employees
- Be part of an amazing work environment
Our client is a provider of automation control systems in complex industrial environments. They are now launching a new line of products & services in industrial safety and are building a robust team to support this endeavour.
The Job :
- You will be responsible for supporting activities in material management space, right from purchase of material, planning, inventory control, to shipping them.
- You will be part of a pivotal team that manages customers needs in terms of delivery, inventory, cost and quality of the end product.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include :
- Ensuring inventory needs are met
- Managing the purchase and storage of materials
- Working towards maximizing warehouse and distribution operations
- Maintaining strict compliance to operations at all times
The Profile :
- You have a Masters in logistics, supply chain or related discipline from a reputable institution and have at least 2 years experience within a material management role.
- You are well aware of SAP ERP best practices.
- You have excellent communication skills and can collaborate well with cross-functional teams
- You can also present reports to senior stakeholders.
- You have a solid track record of performance in your previous roles within MM module.