Assistant HR Manager at ZISPL
Views:461 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Executive - New Product Development - Heavy Machinery/Manufacturing (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for analyzing the drawing of customer and finding the requirements for discussion with management/ Sales Team/Production.
- Responsible for searching of new vendors / products per requirement or for cost cuttings /VAVE
- Responsible to make Feasibility of Product per drawing or per Fastener Standard
- Responsible to send RFQ's to vendors to develop new products per requirement.
- Responsible to conclude/ to send final proposal of new RFQ's to management for finalization.
- Responsible to send purchase order to finalized vendors to buy initial lot qty.
- Responsible to update new product development Sheet/records.
- Responsible for Re-Audit at vendor end, if any change found in process.
- Responsible to develop all supporting materials for new product like Raw material, packaging & child parts etc.
- Responsible for drafting the drawing in Auto Cad, incase required.
- Responsible for negotiation with vendor.
- Responsible for arrangement of PPAP documents from vendor at the time of new development, PCN, ECN etc.
- Responsible for arrangement of all reports related to new product development like - RoHS, ELV, MTC, PDI etc .
- Knowledge of ISO/IATF.
- Should have basic Knowledge of purchase process & documents Like to Purchase order, Quotation, Performa Invoice, Quotation/product comparison etc.
- Responsible for attending the training and given it to the down line.
- Responsible for New Ideas, Suggestions, Kaizen to improve the company.
- Responsible for Operating the ERP/SAP.
- Responsible for maintaining the 5S in the premises.
Competence Criteria :
B Tech - Mechanical Engineering :
- 3 years experience - Candidate must have experience of 2-4 years in Fastener Industry in purchase department for new part development & good knowledge of Fasteners Standards. Knowledge of Auto-CAD.
Diploma - Mechanical Engineering:
5 years experience - Candidate must have experience of 2-4 years in Fastener Industry in purchase department for new part development & good knowledge of Fasteners Standards. Knowledge of Auto-CAD.
Salary : Upto 30K PM
Location : Kundli, Haryana
Note : Candidate should be from manufacturing industry experience (Heavy Machinery & Nut Bolts or Fastener industry)