HR Recruiter at Vision HR Services
Views:362 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Executive - Operation - LPG Bottling Plant (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the Implementation and Maintenance of ISSSRS element no 4 & 8 .
- Ensure proper daily line ups for both bottling & bulk operations.
- Complete responsibility of productivity of the Bottling operations and MT packed per Man-hour.
- Vehicle turnaround time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI- S.
- Planning of workmen activity for production, bulk loading and other activities as per the demand.
- To ensure 100% of the indents are executed on a daily basis for the bottling segment (On Time & Full)
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability.
- 100% reporting of Incident / Accident in the prescribed format
- To meet the Carrousel Output of 500 cylinders/Hour.
- To submit one STOP audit and Two Near Misses per month.
- To follow the maintenance schedule and execute all jobs related to plant equipment.
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of cylinders.
- Mechanical engineering,
- Should have minimum 1 year experience in Operations & Maintenance.
- Good Communication skills
- Local Language is must (Telugu)
- Good percentile in academics 60% or above
Male Candidates only
Should have experience in Production industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.