HR Recruiter at Vision HR Services
Views:208 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - Operation - LPG Bottling Plant (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Replenish inventory of LPG bottling consumables.
- Co-ordinate with logistics to ensure that the indents are serviced in packed segment.
- Responsible for the Implementation and Maintenance of ISSSRS element no 4 & 8 .
- Ensure proper daily line ups for both bottling & bulk operations.
- Complete responsibility of productivity of the Bottling operations and MT packed per Man-hour.
- Vehicle turnaround time of the packed segment to be as per the agreed KPI- S.
- Planning of workmen activity for production, bulk loading and other activities as per the demand.
- To ensure 100% of the indents are executed on a daily basis for the bottling segment (On Time & Full)
- Co-ordination with OIC-Logistics for the vehicle availability.
- 100% reporting of Incident / Accident in the prescribed format
- To meet the Carrousel Output of 500 cylinders/Hour.
- To submit one STOP audit and Two Near Misses per month.
- To follow the maintenance schedule and execute all jobs related to plant equipment.
- Overall responsibility of the segregation and storage of cylinders.
- Mechanical engineering,
- Should have minimum 1 year experience in Operations & Maintenance.
- Good Communication skills
- Local Language is must (Telugu)
- Good percentile in academics 60% or above
Male Candidates only
Should have experience in Production industry