People Success Manager at Freight Tiger
Views:172 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Operations - Logistics (1-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
This role will require a decision-support mechanism that helps with everything from building and expanding a team, optimizing day-to-day options to carrying out high-priority initiatives to tackling the most important strategic questions.
You are fundamentally shaping how this company's going to be.
Key Responsibilities :
- Visiting different truck loading locations in and nearby facilities for customers- training purposes.
- Adding trip details in the desktop/phone.
- Handling and Training customers on mobile and desktop applications.
- Preparation of Daily MIS for different clients
- Handling Customer queries and providing solutions.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers' requests
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to the Operations- Manager
- Extensively calling up and communicating via other media, multiple stakeholders on a daily basis
- Calling multiple stakeholders extensively
- Efficient in handling and communicating with customers
- Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal communication & basic written communication
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Decent knowledge of mobile apps and desktop applications.
- Qualification : High school degree or equivalent
- Having prior experience in the transportation industry will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of regional language - southern language (Kannada, Telugu, Malayam, etc) will be an added advantage.
- Ready to work in all shifts including night shift.
- Ready to work 6 days a week and ok to travel to client locations PAN India