Managing Partner at STS Shivaanya Talent Solutions LLP
Views:56 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive Operations - Supply Chain (3-8 yrs)
Reports To : The Operations Executive will report to Operations Manager
Job Overview : 3+ years- experience in operations role preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- To ensure great customer experience through managing supply chain with a multi hierarchy team which can successfully execute shipments
- Operations Executive has the end-to-end responsibility for delivering on order fulfilment, logistics and customer experience as per the internal norms of the company.
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives & drivers across areas through his team to improve the same
- Manage workflow and day to day operations
- Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas
- Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply demand.
- Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost Per Delivery
- Drive operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing strategic program, in a large scale Fulfilment/ warehouse setup.
- Responsible to drive Operation & People Metrics across span of hubs.
- Plan, Organize and Direct subordinates to ensure a seamless delivery process for a delightful Customer Experience;
- As an operations executive ensure all operation/people metrics in the hub are met with minimal escalations
- Bring about process improvements in the hub to enrich operational/delivery processes
- Ensure that internal teams recommend the most advantageous transportation modes, routing, equipment or frequency
- Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
- Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
- Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
- Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Operations Executive is responsible for Inward, outward stocks inventory.
- Prior experience in process Warehouse and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management)
- Prior leadership experience. (experience in managing blue collared employees is a bonus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
- Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude