Executive - HR at Mumbai Monorail
Views:167 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Procurement (1-3 yrs)
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes or cancellation.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other problems.
- Review requisition orders order to verify accuracy, terminology,and specifications.
- Preparing, Maintaining & Reviewing Purchasing Files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Checking of Shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and those good meet specifications.
- Compare suppliers bills with bids & purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
- Negotiations with supplier for rate & other terms & conditions.
- Making Approval notes & Purchase orders to get approval by higher management.
- Invoice Checking and Clearing to raise vendor payment request to finance.
- Work with Suppliers for shortage / rejection and get the materials in time.
- To co-ordinate with Finance Department to ensure that the payments happen to the suppliers based on payment terms.
- Maintain Good Interpersonal Relationship with related departments & suppliers.