Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:306 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Executive - Procurement (1-5 yrs)
Join a import-export company with strong market standing
- Work with a dedicated and highly-trained team
- Strong learning and development opportunities
Our client is an import/export merchant that is catering to the needs of customers globally, with expertise in garments & textile. Providing the highest standards of customer service at reasonable prices, they have expanded to other industries and earned a strong position in this market.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading and executing sourcing strategies to attain targets.
- Negotiating large purchase contracts and ensuring the best terms and conditions.
- Developing policies related to the procurement of goods and services.
- Reducing the number of suppliers and ensuring the cross-functional total cost of ownership supplier offer selection.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Ensuring compliance with commercial/technical requirements.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Providing strong levels of customer service and after-sales support.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Handling customer order related queries & support, liaising with key internal stakeholders for quality/warehouse issues, processing return shipment as well as repair and replacement administration.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimise these in coordination with other teams.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience in Buying/ Procurement, Customer Service/ Order Fulfilment or similar role, within the Agricultural industry.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.