Executive - HR at Mumbai Monorail
Views:156 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Procurement - Automobile/Manufacturing (0-5 yrs)
Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes or cancellation.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries and other problems.
- Review requisition orders order to verify accuracy, terminology,and specifications.
- Preparing, Maintaining & Reviewing Purchasing Files, reports and price lists.
- Compare prices, specifications and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Checking of Shipments when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly and those good meet specifications.
- Compare suppliers bills with bids & purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
- Negotiations with supplier for rate & other terms & conditions.
- Making Approval notes & Purchase orders to get approval by higher management.
- Invoice Checking and Clearing to raise vendor payment request to finance.
- Work with Suppliers for shortage / rejection and get the materials in time.
- To co-ordinate with Finance Department to ensure that the payments happen to the suppliers based on payment terms.
- Maintain Good Interpersonal Relationship with related departments & suppliers.
Relevant Experience : 6 Months to 1+ Years as Procurement Executive in any Automobile/Manufacturing Industry
Job Location : Wadala Depot - Mumbai
Qualification : Specifically from Engineering Background
Gender : Both
Notice Period : Immediate Joiners / 10-15 Days (Max.)
Please apply if you are seriously interested & must exactly match your profile, with your updated resume/CV in PDF/word format only.