Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:126 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Procurement - Furniture Manufacturer (1-6 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our Client is a Limited Liability Partnership firm. It is registered at Registrar of Companies, Hyderabad. We are Furniture Manufacturer Majorly deals in modular furniture.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Analyzing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimization.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Acting as the focal point amongst customers, sales and manufacturing for orders received.
- Providing strong levels of customer service and after-sales support.
- Conducting order reviews, processing orders and verifying data, obtaining customer confirmations and following up on deliveries.
- Handling customer order related queries & support, liaising with key internal stakeholders for quality/warehouse issues, processing return shipment as well as repair and replacement administration.
- Ensuring regular review and prompt action on backlogs and devising plans to minimize these in coordination with other teams.
- Selecting, monitoring and managing performance of vendors.
- Defining the strategic sourcing and procurement strategy and taking responsibility for its execution and realization.
- Leading/participating in contract reviews and negotiations in coordination with the legal teams.
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement or Order Fulfillment within Manufacturing.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments