Recruitment Consultant - IT at Ocean World
Views:119 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Procurement - Interior Design (2-4 yrs)
About the company :
This is an interior design market in India that is large (4 Lac homes delivered in top 8 cities annually) and fragmented (~95% unstructured), with a very low customer satisfaction level, and increasing demand for personalized and well-designed interiors.
Also, being a labor-intensive market, there are large inefficiencies, and scope for high margins through standardization of design and product, which makes it a very attractive category for building a scalable and profitable brand.
Started in 2012, and has built a very strong brand in the interior design space, reflected in the popularity of its YouTube channel, which is the third-largest in the category globally (450k+ subscribers, 70m+ lifetime views).
They have designed over 1500 homes till now, and have scaled from an annualized run-rate (ARR) of 10 Cr in Mar - 19 to ARR of 80 Cr in Sep - 20, on track to achieve EBITDA profitability in the next few months, in Bangalore.
During Covid times too, the organization has grown significantly, demonstrating the most efficient capital consumption to growth story and the lowest cash burn to revenue ratio in the organized online interiors space. Founders have built a very strong leadership team with an exceptional design head with a strong international experience and great talent across Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain, leading a team of over 240 people.
This company has been funded by Tomorrow Capital - an early-stage strategic investment fund. With the business stabilizing in Bangalore, Bonito will expand into Mumbai next, where we believe there is significant headroom for growth on account of possible large development tie-ups. The experienced team of this company is well poised for exponential growth and will be raising its next round of funding by 2021.
About the role :
Operations are the engine behind the machine, where the process of converting a signed-off design to the home of someone's dream home happens. It involves a complex mechanism of managing the in-house team, vendor partners, warehouses, manufacturing partners, and on-site contractors.
Job Description :
Procurement Executive :
- As Procurement Executive, you will handle Vendor management and coordination runs smoothly.
- You will be responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders to place orders on time & coordinate with vendors to ensure the organization delivers high-quality homes to customers on time.
Need well experience and executive-level - Procurement Executive with excellent communication skills.
What you will do :
- Raising the PO for all the materials through ERP software.
- Follow up with the vendor if there are any delays.
- Coordinating with the store for receiving the material
- Informing the production and execution team if there is any delay in the material.
- Bill entries & Project Costing
Experience and Qualification :
- Graduation with minimum 2 years of experience in Purchase