Co-Founder at Mantras2Success.com
Views:640 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Executive - Procurement & Supply Chain (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
This position will lead and direct all facts of global planning for the clients within their geographies or their business units in which they are appointed. The global planner is charged with executing detailed analysis and making informed decisions on how and from what global manufacturing facilities to best deliver the demand plan on behalf of our organization's clients. This position will provide leadership and direction on a cross-functional basis.
- Work with MDE and CDE on receipt of client forecast
- Collaborate with global planning team on the aggregation, analysis and allocation of global demand to the manufacturing operations
- Measure and ensure compliance with organizations forecast accuracy targets
- Manage minimum and maximum targets for inventory replenishment
- Work with program unit manager on handoff and execution of new product lines for the clients in their geographies
- Monitor and escalate concerns on production output; work with the Director, Global Supply Chain and management on decisions
- Engagement with Global PC and PU Teams to ensure synergy.
- Support international global expediting efforts to reduce shortage lists and improve on time delivery.
- Material planner to allocate strategic vendor allotment of materials to global manufacturing operations
- Create and publish weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics related to global planning.
- Provide direction to global team members as required to quickly resolve open issues relative to the delivery of supply chain plans.
- Ensure onboarding and offboarding of client demand is met per organizations business processes, i.e., raw material and finished good
- Bachelors/ Master's degree in business, engineering, supply chain or related discipline.
- Experience in large scale supply chain planning and inventory management.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and operational processes.
- Experience with changing market conditions and business dynamics.
- Strong project management and leadership capabilities; high sense of urgency and flexibility is required.
- Effective communicator, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling the incumbent to participate and lead cross functional teams.
- Proficiency in developing supply strategies and executing upon them.
- Detailed oriented mindset
- The ability to get things done through formal and informal channels and adjust for roadblocks in a dynamic and ambiguous business environment in order to deliver results.