Management Consultant at Peepal HR Associates
Views:241 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - Production Planning & Control (5-6 yrs)
Executive Production Planning & Control
This position reports to the CEO and supports the Senior Management analysing daily MIS, attends senior management meetings, and takes down the minutes follows up on actions points.
Education : Engineering Graduate with MBA
Experience : Minimum 5 years in generation of MIS and reporting to Top Management
Location : Hyderabad
Key accountabilities are :
1. Monitoring Key Operating Parameters of Production.
2. Analysing daily production details, losses due to breakdown,
3. Prepare inter-unit parameter comparative statements for management review,
4. Prepare viability statements,
5. Organise review meetings, with unit heads, corporate function heads, and follow up on behalf of CEO,
6. Keep abreast with the latest trends and news related to sugar & distillery business
7. Evaluate Proposals submitted to CEO to optimise cost saving
8. Propose business and financial models to optimize cost
Essential Competencies :
- Must be good at Written & Oral Communication
- Through knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Must possess strong quantitative Problem solving and Prioritization Skills
- Efficient in Handling Highly Confidential matters with internal & External stake holders,
- Possess Assertive behaviour.
- Must know Hindi & Telugu
Salary: Max Rs 9 lacs per annum
About the Company : Well-known Sugar manufacturing company, having annual turnover of Rs 1500 crs, with multiple factories in in India. Belongs to 50+ years old business Group into diversified businesses.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.