Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:262 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Executive - Production - Power Sector (2-7 yrs)
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for fresh graduates interested in joining power sector
Build expertise in association with a leading power company
Benefit from a breadth of learning opportunities
The Employer :
- Our client is India's one of the leading power companies with power generation, transmission and distribution capabilities. They own power plants across majority of western part of the country.
The Job :
- You will be responsible for supporting the mechanical activities in the production unit while abiding by operational excellence guidelines. You will be liaising with different teams across the plant to ensure goals and objectives are met. Also, you will be required to ensure health and safety guidelines are followed both at individual and team level at all times.
The Profile :
- You have a Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Prior experience / internships in industrial operations, ideally within power sector, would be an advantage.
- Having worked as a Production Engineer, Maintenance Engineer or related role will be a solid plus.
- You are keen on working in the power sector and have good basics & knowledge about its working.
- You are organised and are capable of multitasking effectively.
- You are a fast learner who can adapt to changing environments.
- You pay strong attention to detail and are a driven individual.