Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:272 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Purchase (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for entire purchase functions and up-keeping of relevant documents and records i.e., indenting, inviting quotations, cost comparison, generation of purchase orders, maintenance of stock records and coordinating with vendors and suppliers.
- Usually working under the supervision of a buyer or purchasing manager, they conduct administrative and support activities to keep the purchasing department running efficiently.
- Many purchasing assistants also maintain inventory and purchase records.
- In some cases, purchasing assistants conduct vendor research and selection to cut costs and enhance profitability or efficiency.
- This role requires excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to maintain and update paper and computerized purchasing records.
- While most of this role's duties tend to be administrative and support purchasing managers, purchasing assistants may also buy supplies and materials directly from vendors in certain cases.
- Assisting in requisitions and place purchase orders.
- Assisting in acquisition of raw materials by fax and telephone.
- Developing vendors through E requestor or ERP system.
- Ensuring safety rules and have a good attitude at all times.
QUALIFICATION : ANY DEGREE
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CONTACT US : 9361045157