Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:162 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Executive - Purchase (2-5 yrs)
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within Manufacturing
We are hiring for Purchase Executive.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from both local and overseas vendors .
- Evaluate vendor's quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project .
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions .
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing, and following up on Purchase Orders -delivery and shipment schedules.
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors .
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned Requirements.
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement within Manufacturing.
- Min Diploma in Procurement /Engineering or equivalent certifications / Any Graduate Preferred 2 years relevant -working experience in a similar capacity preferably in B2B Industry i.e Hose/Pipes / Hardware / Products base in B2B Industry .
- Excellent communications Hindi & English both with verbal & Written skills and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers Procurement Executive Company:
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker .
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude v Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and SAP .Google Sheets . Possess good communication and interpersonal skills .
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments