Executive - Purchase - Automotive (1-3 yrs)
Location : Coimbatore
Job Description :
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Manage activities related to purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers.
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
Key Skills :
- Previous working experience (1-3) years in automotive
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning skills/ Negotiating skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Creativity and Innovation
- Emotional stability/ pressure handling capability
Qualification : Any degree
For details : 9362045157