HR Consultant at Theoriat Services
Views:501 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Executive - Purchase - Chemical/Pharmaceutical (1-3 yrs)
Job Summary :
We are looking for a Purchasing Executive to buy chemical products that are essential for our company's day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Purchasing Executive Responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research of chemical products, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you- re identifying the most profitable offers.
- Ultimately, create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is of high quality and delivered on time.
- Research potential vendors for raw materials
- Purchase raw materials from the market as per GMP guidelines
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Review the quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Proven work experience as a Purchasing Engineer, Purchase executive Purchasing Agent or similar role from Chemical/Pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software (e.g. Procurify or SpendMap)
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
Negotiation skills :
Work Experience : 1-2 years in the Chemical Industry/Pharmaceutical Industry
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc in Chemistry, B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/biotechnology
Salary : Rs. 20,000 - Rs. 25,000
Job Types : Full-time, Walk-In
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.