Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:229 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Purchase - Construction (0-3 yrs)
- Basic Knowledge of the Machines-Engineering Background
- Understanding of machine drawings
- Good skills in establishing Purchase and vendor relationship
- Materials Sourcing Knowledge.
- Filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Responsible for Inventory Control.
- Checking the physical stock of materials
- Experience in Stock Return or replacement
- Audit score of Stores / Documentation of stores, upkeep of various files / checklist
- Preparation of reports as and when required
- Preferably from engineering & manufacturing industry.
- Purchasing assistants work with vendors to place orders for the products and raw materials that a business needs.
- Usually working under the supervision of a buyer or purchasing manager, they conduct administrative and support activities to keep the purchasing department running efficiently.
- Many purchasing assistants also maintain inventory and purchase records.
- In some cases, purchasing assistants conduct vendor research and selection to cut costs and enhance profitability or efficiency.
QUALIFICATION : ANY DEGREE
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157