Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:228 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Purchase - Construction Firm (0-3 yrs)
- Maintain strong working relationships with our vendors
- Review purchasing agreements with vendors and maintain open lines of communications with those vendors
- Develop an active process for measuring supply inventory and determining purchasing needs based on quarterly and annual numbers
- Stay up to date with industry trends and establish long-term purchasing arrangements with vendors when it is beneficial to the company
- Compare product deliveries with issued purchase orders and contact vendors when there are discrepancies
- The duties of a Purchase Executive is Conducting research on potential products, vendors, and services, and comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Meeting with vendors and clients to negotiate the best contracts.
- Liaising with delivery and warehouse teams to ensure goods are received on time.
- Researching potential vendors
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
QUALIFICATION : ANY DEGREE
EXPERIENCE : 0-3 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-15000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
CONTACT US : 9361045157