Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:144 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Executive - Purchase - Electronics (2-3 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our Client is the fastest growing manufacturer of high-performance tracking and monitoring systems. They specialize in the manufacture, sale, and service of GPS, GSM, and RFId-based systems and are well-known for our exceptional customer and employee support.
You will be responsible for :
- Follow up with the Supplier.
- MIS Report Preparation Taking in Purchase, Material Management & Procurement care of PDC/ Advance supplier/ Letter of credit & Maintaining record of Payments.
- To review and foresee the market conditions and update the management for expected changes in supplier and price of products.
- Coordination and communication with production, planning and suppliers, issue of Purchase orders, Control of inventories and maintaining min and max stock level.
- Collect the quotation and decide the PO and seek approval, competitive price to the management.
- Assisting Bill clearance and coordination with the Accounts department.
- Arranging debit note or credit note towards rejection or rate differences.
- Cost analysis with vendors for cost-saving.
Ideal Candidate :
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Electronics Engineering or related fields.
-You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Purchase, Material Management & Procurement
-Should have knowledge of Vendor selection, Audit, Management, etc.
-You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
-You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.