Executive - Purchase - Manufacturing Firm (3-6 yrs)
Purchase Executive (Female ) (Leading MNC Manufacturing Co) Thane Dist- Maharashtra
Job Overview :
- The Purchase Executive is responsible for purchase of raw material and engineering spare parts for the respective unit in accordance with the best practice techniques for efficient time management and ultimate cost reduction.
Qualification : BE/B. Tech - Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Instrumentation
Experience : 3 - 6 years.
- Preparation of weekly purchase schedules based on the requirement.
- Preparation of purchase orders and issuing delivery schedules to the suppliers.
- Follow up with the vendors to receive the right quality material in time.
- To follow up till the material delivery and final settlement of payment to vendor
- Ensuring proper documentation
- Performing cost saving actions by conducting proper negotiations.
- Preparing and projecting monthly procured data's to management information.
- Preparation of MIS and to coordinate with all internal customer for smooth functioning. Should have a good analytical skills.
- Conducting Order review and Planning as per project BOQ and cost estimation budget
- Vendor development and updating new technology exist in the market.
- Preparation for audits & compliance (WCM,IMS etc.)
- Preparation for audits & compliance (WCM, IMS etc.)
Key Performance Indicators :
- Cost reduction
- Task Audit Implementation/Annum
- Data Management
Functional Skills :
- Negotiations with Vendor
- Documentation & systematic working