HR Officer at Pros & Pawns HR Consultants
Views:256 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Executive - Purchase - Medical/Ayurvedic Firm (1-3 yrs)
What you will do :
Purchase Execution :
- Planning, developing and buying materials & equipment in a timely & cost-effectively manner.
- Ensure all process of supplier's contracts and proposals are in compliance with Nirogam's code of business ethic
- Develop and understand operational strategies to reduce cost.
- Streamline procurement processes.
- Preparation of MIS reports for keeping the update.
- Price evaluation, cost development, value analysis & negotiations with new suppliers.
Vendor Management :
- Follow-up/receive quotations & making price comparisons.
- Analyzing RFQs, sample, negotiating price with suppliers, maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Prepare and send well-drafted RFQs and samples.
- Visit suppliers factory/workstations to conduct inspections, or performance reviews & ensure that required standards are met.
- Generate purchase orders as per requirements, place & confirm the order with a supplier, monitoring until final delivery.
- Negotiate contracts & monitor the progress to check and ensure the quality of goods and services received.
- Research and be market aware of new vendors.
- Evaluate price, cost, value analysis & negotiate the same with new suppliers.
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products & supplies in terms of best value, delivery schedules & quality.
Process and Stakeholder Management :
- Manage the processes cross-functionally, with the Finance Team for payments and ensuring timely delivery of the material with all necessary documents.
- Liaison with the Operation team and Marketing team as per the requirements.
Market Intelligence :
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Be aware of product trends and competition/ related products in the market
- Always be aware of and research on product demand.
Required Qualifications and Skills :
Technical Competencies :
Minimum Qualification : Graduate
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in the Purchase function, preferably in an FMCG/ eCommerce company.
Behavioural competencies :
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Good negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Has a Jugaad mindset with a passion for negotiation, and influence.
- Good Internet searching abilities
- Data organisation skills using Google Sheets and basic excel skills.
- Listening and being coachable is key