Director at Ideal Consultants
Views:375 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Purchase - Pharma (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
Job Title : Purchase Executive
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : B tech engineering, Bsc, Msc
Desired skills :
- Should have Experience in API /Bulk drug company.
- Should have Experience in Engineering purchase Dept -Capital, &spares.
- Experience in RM will be added Advantage
- Should have two wheeler
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Engineering Procurement of Capex & Revenue requirements, Admin Contracts, Consumables, AMC Orders and placing of Service Orders
- Procurement of Raw material, packing Materials, Lab chemicals, Capital equipment, Engineering items, Electrical items, Safety items and other items as required by the company.
- Receiving Indents from all departments from our Company and Sending Enquiry to the approved suppliers and Follow up for the Quotations from the suppliers
- Preparing Comparative statements based on quotations received from the suppliers, negotiation of rates, finalizing the supplier and releasing order and Follow up for the material from the suppliers until material delivered at our Company
- Identify and maintain up to date list of all items required to be procured by the company.
- Independently looking after the day to day functions of the purchase department
- Allocation and monitoring the activities to Sub-Ordinates on day-to day basis
- Purchase Planning & Budget. Carry out market study to identify and evaluate suppliers that meet the quality requirements of materials. Preparing in Excel sheets for Month wise expenditure incurred for all the departments
- Put up proposals of such identified suppliers to the vendor evaluation and approval committee and obtain its approval prior to any purchase from a supplier.
- Maintain list of approved suppliers and update vendor ratings as per laid down criteria and
- Identification Evaluation and Registration Sub-contractors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.