Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:38 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Purchase - Real Estate (3-7 yrs)
- Fantastic work culture
- Leadership Role
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
Our Client is looking for a Purchase Executive for one of our clients in real estate.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Receiving Indents
- Discussing about description of Goods
- Receiving of quotation from different vendors.
- Selection of sources of supply
- Vendor Registration
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Placing the order after taking approval from management.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Verification of Invoices
- Material Physical Audit, & Preparing statement (Reporting to top management)
- MIS Preparation
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Real Estate.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organized and able to multi-task effectively.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong mentor and coach who builds high performing teams
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.