Recruiter at Venus Consultancy
Views:260 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Purchase - Solar Energy Plant (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it. An executive would set the policy as well.
- Choosing the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them.
- Liaison with other departments(particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments). Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
- Overseeing any large procurement that may happen.
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies. Send them to the suppliers.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis. Review deliveries against the orders. Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods. Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment. Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP's (Request For Proposals)
- Handle store and logistics too.
Required Candidate profile :
1. 2 - 3 years' experience in Solar Industry.
2. Experience as Solar Purchase Executive.
3. Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Energy, Mechanical, Business, Management
If Interested call us 6354373433