Recruiter at Venus Consultancy
Views:383 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Purchase - Solar Energy Plant (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it. An executive would set the policy as well.
- Choosing the suppliers that the company will deal with and maintaining the legal interaction with them.
- Liaison with other departments(particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments). Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
- Overseeing any large procurement that may happen.
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies. Send them to the suppliers.
- Review inventories and order as required.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis. Review deliveries against the orders. Track the status of any orders.
- Deal with non supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods. Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment. Produce and maintain all reports.
- Manage any procurement activities including RFP's (Request For Proposals)
- Handle store and logistics too.
Required Candidate profile :
1. 2 - 3 years' experience in Solar Industry.
2. Experience as Solar Purchase Executive.
3. Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Energy, Mechanical, Business, Management
If Interested call us 6354373433
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.