Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:135 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive - Purchasing - Manufacturing Firm (3-7 yrs)
- Our client provides advance manufacturing services of electronic systems for the commercial and military markets.
The Job :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally as a Supply Chain within Manufacturing.
- You have working knowledge of purchase and negotiation
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- Good Analytical skill
- Knowledge about import purchase
- Good communication skill
- Fluent in English to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- Full experience about purchase process with doc.
- Good Negotiation skill