Managing Director at Belhem Hospitality Pvt Ltd
Views:1555 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Executive - Quality Assurance - Fruits & Vegetables (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Knowledge of maintaining agricultural produce
- To maintain standards and specifications of all raw materials - Vegetables & Fruits and also finished products
- To assist in all areas related to product quality including trouble shooting, visiting, production, facilities, designing, training, quality control panel
- To provide information that is accurate, reliable and adequate for the intended purpose
- Keep the management team apprised of the quality issues
- Responsible for inspecting and documenting all incoming fruit, vegetables, packaging materials, and ensure all product quality standards are adhered to.
- Perform routine quality and condition inspections on existing inventory to assist in first-in, first-out (FIFO) or worst-in, first-out (WIFO) stock rotation.
- Ensure all inbound carrier trailers and materials meet company quality and food safety standards.
- Communicate Quality Assurance issues, including defect levels and problem loads, to Sales, Production, and QA managers.
- Verify customer specifications, quality requirements of product orders, documentation submitted and approved vendors.
- Coordinate inspections
- Maintain instruments, records of calibrations, and supplies as needed to meet quality inspection requirements to ensure that company standards are met.
- Work closely with Production and Warehouse departments to ensure effective stock rotation to reduce shrinkage.
- Maintain daily inbound inspection and defect reports, weekly inbound raw material reports and keeps accurate documentation for food safety purposes.
- Responsible for daily sanitation of equipment, and inspect repack products as needed.
- Ensure quality of product meets quality standards and communicate any inconsistency to sales, purchasing, management, and quality control department.