Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:663 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Quality Control - Lubricants (3-6 yrs)
We have opening in Fortune 500 MNC LTD based at Navi Mumbai
Please go through job description and send your up dated Resume with present salary
Executive - Quality Control - Lubricants
Job Description :
- Testing & recording the results of Finished Products & line samples.
- Testing & recording the results of Bulk Filling Tankers.
- To prepare the Daily report.
- To carry out in-house calibration of laboratory equipment on time as per schedule.
- To conduct and report Product Audits at Delivery stage at the plant, CWH and 3'd Party Blending locations.
- Develop and test In-house Prototype & Development blends.
- Preparing & sending the trial samples to customers for trial/testing purpose.
- Inspection & testing of raw materials from alternate sources.
- Online Inspections and reporting of deviations to the concerned.
- Ensure PAPP package is compiled & PSW signed before release of product to customer.
- Compilation and reporting of monitoring and measuring parameters on monthly basis.
- Updating and maintenance of all Quality Records.
- To implement Good Housekeeping practices in the laboratory.
- To ensure statutory I legal and PPE compliance in the laboratory.
- Perform MSA studies as per MSA plan.
- Testing & Reporting of RRS (Round Robin samples) on the receipt.
- Report Near Miss Reports & Unsafe Act/Condition l exports as per the requirements of the HSEQ system. Provide RFC-FTR to Toll blenders & corrective actions for process variations.
Any further clarification Call on 7977415808