Recruitment Manager at Career Stars
Views:120 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Quality Control - Packaging (3-11 yrs)
- Kannada - Must
Job Description :
- To ensure inspection of the final product to ensure that no quality deviated products are delivered to the user division.
- Responsible to ensure all testing/ analysis and process verification done as per quality plan.
- To drive compliance of GMP & HACCP requirements as per the Quality Management systems and standards at packaging division.
- Drive investigation of non-conforming material for root causes and ensure corrective action as continual environment.
- Follow SOP & guidelines for divisional quality and their implementation
- Responsible and Instrumental in Process control and clearance of Finished goods in SAP platform on day-to-day basis.
- Work closely with divisional Production executive and Manager for compliance of SOPs.
- Conduct daily hygiene audit and ensure no deviation of GHP.
- Drive GMP compliance and Audit compliance.
- Ensure approved shade card of In-house packaging material available and material produced are in line with approved shade card.
- Experience of over 3 + years in Quality Control in Packaging industry.
- Setting standards: Quality / Design & adherence to SOPs quality & hygiene standards.
- Knowledge of Gravure Process
- Knowledge Cylinder and Artwork making process
- SAP working knowledge