Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:475 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Research & Development - Analytical Chemistry (2-4 yrs)
Qualification : MS/M.Sc (Science) - Chemistry
- Gas chromatography techniques. (Handling detectors likes ECD, TCD is advantage)
- Should have experience of gases analysis.
- Waste characterization (Knowledge and experience on BOD, TDS, COD etc analysis) and having hands of experience on wet chemistry.
- Minimum three years of experience on critical techniques like CG-MS, LCMS & ICP-MS is must for this position
- Should have experience on analytical method development, Method validation and method transfer.
- Should have experience at least two instrumental techniques.
- Candidates should be from Lubricants, petrochemicals, agro chemicals and specialty chemicals only.
- Candidates should have experience R&D only.
- Candidates should have knowledge of calibration of said techniques.