Executive - Research & Development - Chemical (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Must have Cpp Films ( Cast Polypropylene ), Bopp Films experience
- Responsible for overseeing the entire development process of new products and programs within an organization, from the initial planning phase to implementation or production.
- Develop concepts, products, and solutions by coordinating with business units.
- Support Director to hire and develop R&D personnel.
- Keeping track of the tasks that are being done, see that they are completed within the deadline and provide necessary resources for the R&D team.
- Keep track of all the costs related to the creation of these new products and decide what ideas are worth pursuing.
- Updated about what is happening in the research and development field at large in order to make sure that company is up-to-date.
- Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Operations.
- Transfer new technologies, products, and manufacturing processes into and out of the company.
- Determine and execute improved technologies used by suppliers, competitors, and customers.