Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:365 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Executive Secretary - Mining Industry (8-10 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate with appropriate degree/diploma is preferable;
- Leadership with ability to supervise and motivate a team;
- High degree of integrity and honesty in all dealings;
- Financial and commercial acumen to construct high value complex proposals;
- Drive to achieve the targets;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Indian candidate having minimum work experience of 8-10 years in Executive Secretarial role reporting to the Top Management and currently working in the European based mining companies.
- Should have knowledge on Financial and commercial acumen to construct high value complex proposals.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge of the role's geography and industry.
- Should have previous experience in technically complex new business acquisition.
- Knowledge of office management/administrative support practices and procedures
- Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions with no supervision.
- Should be detail oriented and have good organizing and time management skills.
- Have the ability to interact with the stakeholders in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, resourceful & efficient with a high level of professionalism & confidentiality.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- The Executive Secretary will be responsible for performing advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and secretarial duties for the Business Head.
- The Executive Secretary also follows up for Minute actions from various Department Heads/Managers and ensures the MIS reports are available up-to-date and on time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients in the Mining industries and marketplace.
- Identify and develop new projects, revamps, services and technical studies throughout the market for the company.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge and a network of relevant contacts across the opportunity scope area of industry focus and the wider business community.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements/itineraries, tickets, transport, foreign currency, VISA arrangements, hotel accommodation, cab arrangements, and related travel documentation.
- Attend domestic and international trade shows as directed.
- Update Calendar/Diary management, interact with both internal and external Executives and Clients, as well as, Consultants to coordinate and arrange a variety of meetings.
- Compile data highlighting key metrics with respect to highly technical projects related to the initiative to report information.
- Taking dictations in Shorthand and transcription of the same.
- Monitoring of Emails, replies, and subsequent follow-ups.
- Receive, review & distribute incoming mails after evaluating priority & urgency levels.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Maintenance of all important/confidential files, documents, and personal files of the Director.
- Maintain utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive topics
- Organizing meetings, attending them including preparation of minutes and distribution
- Preparation of MIS and other reports.
PREFERRED AGE GROUP: 32-38 Years
TRAVEL : Frequently to be associated with Director
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Office workstation and Laptop OTHERS Full-time Job Role
BENEFITS: Accommodation & Food, Medical, Company Vehicle and Flight ticket based on roster leaves.