Executive Secretary to CEO (7-10 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Reporting to the CEO
- Maintain executive's agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel & related arrangements for executives
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and other admin related services for the executive
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Degree in business administration or relative field
- Proven experience as executive secretary to Senior Position (CEO/MD)
- Proficient in MS Office and - back-office- software (e.g. ERP)
- In depth knowledge of office management as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality