Admin Manager at DMW HR Solution
Views:83 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive Secretary to Chairman (15-18 yrs)
Position 2: Executive Secretary to Chairman.
Male Preferred. Age : 35~40 years
Min 15 years- experience with at least three years handling either CMN / MD/ President / Director office.
Location : Vandalur
Work : 6 day week
Work Timings : 8:30 am to 6:30 pm (Min hours).
- Good Communication skill and should be prompt in response.
CTC : 6 - 7 Lacs
Job brief :
- We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to manage the Chairman's office. You will be the one to organize and maintain his schedule and assist them by performing a variety of administrative tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
- You must be highly competent with great time-management and multi-tasking abilities. It is with their diligence and competence in their work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks. Prioritizing is an expected essential.
- The goal is to contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out in time and efficiently without any reminders.
- Maintain Chairman's agenda and assist in planning appointments, Board Meetings, Conferences etc.
- Attend Meetings and keep Minutes
- Track the Minutes and ensure that commitments made are kept up.
- Co-ordinate and ensure that all MIS reaches the Chairman's office in time.
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing and incoming corresponding (e-mail, letter, packages etc.).
- Make travel arrangements as advised
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in book keeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Maintain proper filing system and file all papers regularly.
- Maintain the office neat and clean
- Proven experience as Executive Secretary or similar administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office and PC/Laptop handling
- In depth knowledge of office management including filing.
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Person with positive attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Should be capable of getting the job done and handle pressure
- Degree in business administration or relative field preferred