HR Manager at IC & Partners India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:210 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive/Senior Executive - Administrative Support (1-4 yrs)
Executive/Senior Executive - Administrative Support
Location : GOA
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Candidates must be from GOA only.
Principal Responsibilities :
- Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies, and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associate degree required, Bachelor's degree must.
- Minimum 1 year experience is required.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English Language