Director at Ideal Consultants
Views:538 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Executive - Sourcing - Furniture & Lights (2-8 yrs)
Job Title : Executive Sourcing - Furniture and Lights
Department : Decor
Location : Mumbai
Experience : Candidate from ET Campus - 2 to 3 years of experience
Candidate from Non ET Campus - 6 to 8 years of experience
Job Purpose :
Development and management of new supply sources and improve cost competitiveness and reduce constraints in the procurement of materials and services vital to the company's operations in space of furniture and lights This role will proactively manage stakeholders' requirements and expectations through a portfolio of qualified suppliers and their impact on the business.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Manage external vendor relations within Operations Department.
- Perform as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance
- Supplier identification & qualification by researching & analyzing the regional market to utilize emerging opportunities
- Build strong relationships with new and existing suppliers to support the ever-increasing demand of materials and services
- Track suppliers' performance indicators based on their scorecards and rankings
- Collaborate, negotiate, and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with sourcing strategy
- Work with design team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
- Recommend sourcing solutions without compromising quality or service while optimizing cost
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.