Executive - Store - Manufacturing Firm (5-8 yrs)
Executive- Store (Leading MNC Manufacturing Company)
Job Title : Executive- Store
JOB PURPOSE : The job role of a stores executive is to be responsible for smooth functioning of stores with respect to Unloading of material, Receipt, Storage and Issue along with inventory control, proper identification of materials, maintaining the 5S system and adherence to WCM standard.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (BUSINESS/PEOPLE/CUSTOMER/ PROCESS) :
- Verification of invoice with purchase order and making GRN after quality clearance.
- Check the material on receipt and report in case of shortages, damage or any discrepancy.
- Issuing material based on issue slip and updating in movement in SAP system.
- Physical stock taking and reconciling with book stock and reporting.
- Sending reports of daily receipt.
- Prepare and Send weekly GRN report.
- Coordination with purchase and vendor for reject material.
Years of work experience : 3 to 8 years
Job Knowledge/Work Experience (Preferred) :
- Minimum Five years of experience as a Storekeeper to handle all the store activity.
- Manage complete engineering store operation as an individual contributor and perform a variety of tasks in receiving, storing, accounting for, distributing, and issuing equipment, apparatus, materials, and supplies.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management. Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment. Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
Education (Preferred Degree) : BE/ B/Tech in any discipline with diploma in materials management is desirable.