Vice President - Talent Acquisition at JADEN EXECUTIVE SEARCH AND RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
Views:171 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Executive - Stores - Pharma (6-10 yrs)
EXECUTIVE - STORES
Our client is an Indian Pharmaceutical (Multinational ) company and looking for STORES EXECUTIVE to oversee all aspects of stores and should have following :
1. Should be well versed in handling stores (physical) independently by following SOPs of cGMP
2. Good experience in raw materials handling.
3. Receiving & issuance of packing Materials
4. Proper segregation of materials
5. Proper housekeeping of area
6.SOP review and its implementation
7. Compliance of various national and international Statutory and regulatory requirement.
8. Proper utilization of manpower, and available resources.
9. Maintain minimum stock as per the requirement.
10. Receive indent from respective department and verify the same in terms of the quantity and signature by the authorized signatories.
11. Verify the availability of materials in stores as per the indent.
12. Pass the entries in the software, as and when the transactions occur.
13. Receive the material and reconcile the same with the purchase order.
14. Communicate to the purchase department in case of any discrepancy in the quality or quantity of the materials received from supplier
15. Arrange and tag the materials as per the format.
16. Verify the stock/materials on a periodic basis.
17. Timely updation of MIS
18. Placing orders towards printing and stationary, Housekeeping, Consumable, Electrical and Consignment items.
19. Responsible for preparing the Purchase order and GRN.
20. Responsible to enter the issue requisition in the system.
21. Responsible to ensure the clearance from security check for all the received items.
22. Prepare Gate Pass for Rejected, Consignment and exchanged items.
23. Ensure submission of monthly statement of Consignment, Consumable, Linen, Instruments and Equipment to the department in-charge.
24. Responsible to check stock of near expire material and act accordingly.
25. Obtaining Goods Receipt Note (GRN) and forward the bills to account dept.
26. The Stores Assistant is responsible to take care of inter dept material issues of Consumables, Consignment, Printing and Stationary and Linen.
27. Balance calibration.
Must have experience in Pharmaceutical industry & following skill :
1. Multi tasking
2. Effective communication
3. Interpersonal skill
Qualification : B.Sc