Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:450 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Executive - Supply Chain (0-3 yrs)
The major role of the supply chain management is to assure that the demand of customers is met with the supply of the products. It has to be assured that the companies never produce extra or insufficient products. Here we have everything you should know about the supply chain roles and responsibilities.
1. Increase Customer Service :
- One of the most important supply chain roles and responsibilities is to manage the customer service. The customers should always get what they are looking for
2. Reduce Production Cost :
- Introducing machines in the industry.
- Buy the raw materials directly from the factories or the wholesale markets
3. Improve Quality of Products
4. Improve Financial Position
5. Development of Best Marketing Strategies :
- The supply chain management team has to develop the best marketing strategies for the company to assure that their products will be present in the best possible way.
Qualification : Any Degree
Experience : 0-3 Years
Salary : 10000-15000
Location : Coimbatore
For Details : 9361045157