Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:707 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Executive - Supply Chain Management (2-6 yrs)
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Planning, scheduling and ensuring availability of required materials.
- Inventory optimization and reducing lead times.
- Supporting the supply chain processes like vendor management, procurement and planning.
- Monitoring and forecasting demand and supply accurately, maintaining optimal inventory levels.
- Participating in strategic supply chain enhancements/ projects to drive optimal manufacturing efficiency and productivity.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in a Supply Chain role.
- Prior work in consumer durables / manufacturing segment would be advantageous.
- You can coordinate with Finance, Audit and other teams to ensure proper functioning and availability of resources.
- Negotiation skills would be required.
- You have good communication skills and can handle stakeholders when required.
- You always work towards achieving perfection in your scope of work.
The Employer :
- Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of home appliances, holding a major market share in the country.
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity with a leading consumer market brand
- Work with and learn from industry experts
- Strong learning and scope for building a solid profile