Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:392 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Executive - Supply Chain - Packaging Manufacturing (0-4 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Understanding supply markets and consolidating supplier database with capabilities and performance factors.
- Assisting supply chain manager with activities like supplier evaluation, selection, onboarding and monitoring.
- Ensuring supply chain continuity for optimal production levels and achieving shipping timelines.
- Managing long-term partnerships and deploying cost saving techniques.
- Optimizing end-to-end processes by factoring in all business elements to achieve set goals.
The Profile :
- You possess a Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline and have solid knowledge of Supply Chain operations.
- Prior work in this sector would be advantageous.
- You understand operations related performance metrics and have a fair knowledge of the functioning of a large scale manufacturing facility.
- Excellent communication skills are required to collaborate internally with teams right from procurement to production and logistics.
- You can cope well in fast paced work environments and have the ability to interact with shop-floor workers to get the job done.
- You are driven individual with a zeal to learn and build an area of expertise by constantly striving to deliver the best.
The Employer :
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of packaging for consumer goods.
The Offer :
- Role within a large scale manufacturing facility
- Excellent opportunity for junior supply chain professionals
- Ample scope for learning and development