Senior Manager at Experion Developers Private Limited
Views:513 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Experion Developers - Manager/Assistant Manager - Billing & Planning (6-10 yrs)
The person should have 6-10 years of experience in both Billing & Planning.
- Check bills raised by the contractor. This includes on-site verification of measurement & verification of rates with Tender.
- Responsible for verification of certified RA bills, Final bills.
- Check theoretical consumption of steel, cement & other material supplied free of cost to the contractor and make recovery in case of excess Consumption & wastage.
- Parking of Bill in ERP system
- Highlight issues at weekly meetings and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Random physical checking of bills at site case to case
- Preparing Certificate of Payment
- Processing of extra or non-tender items including Rate analysis along with supporting documents
- Analysis of variation claims by contractors /vendors and closing of the same
- Support the project head in billing & generating cost related reports and documentation.
- Rate Analysis, Bill Estimation, Costing
- Quantity estimation
- Prepare Detailed Bill of Quantities/Pre-tender estimates- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Analysing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
BE/B.Tech(Civil) candidates working with developer firm may apply for this role.